If you're having any issues navigating our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-844-HOT-TACO
Skip to content
- 1 bag of SOMOS™ Unusually Thick & Crunchy Tortilla Chips
- 1 pouch of SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans
- 1 jar of SOMOS™ Pasilla Pepper Salsa Ranchera
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 4 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tbsp of oil until simmering.
- Add SOMOS™ Pasilla Pepper Salsa Ranchera and cook for 5 minutes or until salsa has slightly thickened
- Add SOMOS™ Unusually Thick & Crunchy Tortilla Chips and gently toss & thoroughly coat the chips.
- Cook for 3 minutes more all together
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil until simmering
- Crack 2 eggs into the pan and cover with a lid
- Cook for 2 minutes until the whites of the egg are opaque
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 30 seconds to finish cooking
- Microwave SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans for 90 seconds and scoop over the top of the chilaquiles
- Garnish with onion, cilantro and top it off with fried eggs and avocado
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.