If you're having any issues navigating our site, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-HOT-TACO
Skip to content
- 1 jar of SOMOS™ Jalapeño Pepper Salsa Verde
- 2 pouches of SOMOS™ Cilantro Lime White Rice
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ⅓ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes and chop zucchini into small pieces. Set aside.
- Add olive oil and butter to a hot skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Pour the jar of SOMOS™ Jalapeño Pepper Salsa Verde directly into the skillet and stir until combined.
- Add the zucchini and cook until it starts to soften.
- Microwave SOMOS™ Cilantro Lime White Rice for 90 seconds.
- Plate and top with avocado slices and cilantro.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.