If you're having any issues navigating our site, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-HOT-TACO
Skip to content
- 1 pouch of SOMOS™ Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 4 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oregano, oil, and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts and let it marinate for at least an hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to 425° F
- Cook the chicken for 15 minutes or until it reaches 165° F
- While the chicken is cooking, microwave SOMOS™ Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms for 90 seconds
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Top with SOMOS™ Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms & garnish with cilantro
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.