- 1 jar of SOMOS™ Jalapeño Pepper Salsa Verde
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup water, chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Add chicken, full jar of SOMOS™ Jalapeño Pepper Salsa Verde, water or broth and seasonings into a slow cooker.
- Set to high for 2 hours or low for 4-6 hours or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165ºF
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then return it to the pot.
- Stir to mix well and cook for an additional 5 minutes on high.
- Enjoy it as meat for tacos, tostadas, bowls or nachos.