If you're having any issues navigating our site, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-HOT-TACO
Skip to content
- 3 pouches SOMOS™ Mexican Street Corn White Rice
- 2 pouches SOMOS™ Mexican Black Beans
- 1 pouch SOMOS™ Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium bell peppers (orange, yellow, and red), small diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, small diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend, divided
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- To serve: SOMOS™ Mexican Chili Crisp Nuts & Seeds, lime, green onions, avocado, fresh parsley or cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers and onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add the garlic and salt. Cook one minute, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the SOMOS™ Mexican Street Corn White Rice, SOMOS™ Mexican Black Beans, and SOMOS™ Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms, and cook 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of cheese and the rotisserie chicken. Stir well and cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x13” casserole dish. Top with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of SOMOS™ Mexican Chili Crisp Nuts & Seeds, a squeeze of lime juice, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley/cilantro.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.