- 2 pouches of SOMOS™ Mexican Street Corn White Rice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup cream or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buffalo or hot sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 16oz mozzarella, shredded
- Toppings: feta, cilantro, lime wedge, scallions
- To a large oven-safe skillet, add SOMOS™ Mexican Street Corn White Rice, crema or sour cream, heavy cream, buffalo sauce, juiced lime, scallions, and cilantro.
- Let the heavy cream thicken over medium heat for about 8 minutes or until thickened.
- Add ¾ of the shredded cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the remaining cheese to the top of the mixture and place the whole pan under the broiler for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Garnish with feta, cilantro, lime slices and chopped scallions.