- 1 pack of SOMOS Cauliflower Tinga
- 1 pack SOMOS Mexican Black Beans
- 1 jar of SOMOS Roasted Tomatillo Jalapeño Salsa
- 1 pack of Chilaquiles Chips
- 1 Egg per serving (Optional)
- Your favorite cup of fresh coffee
- Queso fresco
- Red onion
- Less common, but who are we to judge? Jalapeños
- In nonstick skillet, cook a full jar of SOMOS Roasted Tomatillo Jalapeño Salsa over medium-high heat, until it bubbles.
- Add all the Chilaquiles Chips to the salsa and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until desired softness. The longer you cook the chips, the softer they’ll become.
- While chips are cooking, separately cook SOMOS Cauliflower Tinga and SOMOS Mexican Black Beans.
- Remove chips from pan and plate. Layer on SOMOS Cauliflower Tinga and SOMOS Mexican Black Beans.
- Lastly, prepare eggs as preferred (optional) and dress with additional toppings like queso fresco, crema and avocado. Serve with your favorite cup of coffee.
While your Chilaquiles are cooking on the stove, throw your SOMOS Cauliflower Tinga and SOMOS Mexican Black Beans in the microwave to speed things up!