- 1 pack of SOMOS Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms
- 1 pack SOMOS Spicy Refried Beans
- 1 jar of SOMOS Smoky Chipotle Red Salsa
- 1 pack of Chilaquiles Chips
- 1 Egg per serving (Optional)
- Your favorite cup of fresh coffee
- Queso fresco
- Red onion
- Less common, but who are we to judge? Jalapeños
- In nonstick skillet, cook a full jar of SOMOS Smoky Chipotle Red Salsa over medium-high heat, until it bubbles.
- Add all the Chilaquiles Chips to the salsa and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until desired softness. The longer you cook the chips the softer they’ll become.
- While chips are cooking, separately cook SOMOS Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms and SOMOS Spicy Refried Beans.
- Remove chips from pan and plate. Layer on SOMOS Smoky Chipotle Mushrooms and SOMOS Spicy Refried Beans.
- Lastly, prepare eggs as preferred (optional) and dress with additional toppings like queso fresco, crema and avocado. Serve with your favorite cup of coffee.
Prepare eggs to your liking. Sunny side up or scrambled are favorites in Southern Mexico!