- 1 pack of SOMOS Mexican Peacadillo
- 1 pack SOMOS Mexican Black Beans
- 1 jar of SOMOS Roasted Tomatillo Pasilla Salsa
- 1 pack of Chilaquiles Chips
- 1 Egg per serving (Optional)
- Your favorite cup of fresh coffee
- Queso fresco
- Red onion
- In nonstick skillet, cook a full jar of SOMOS Roasted Tomatillo Pasilla Salsa over medium-high heat, until it bubbles.
- Add all the Chilaquiles Chips to the salsa and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until desired softness. The longer you cook the chips, the softer they’ll become.
- While chips are cooking, separately cook SOMOS Mexican Peacadillo and SOMOS Mexican Black Beans.
- Remove chips from pan and plate. Layer on SOMOS Mexican Peacadillo and SOMOS Mexican Black Beans.
- Lastly, prepare eggs as preferred (optional) and dress with additional toppings like queso fresco, crema and avocado. Serve with your favorite cup of coffee.
Prepare eggs to your liking. Sunny side up or scrambled are favorites in Southern Mexico!