- 1 pack of SOMOS Peacadillo in Salsa Verde
- 1 pack SOMOS Spicy Refried Beans
- 1 jar of SOMOS Cuatro Chiles Taqueria Salsa
- 1 pack of Chilaquiles Chips
- 1 Egg per serving (Optional)
- Your favorite cup of fresh coffee
- Queso fresco
- Red onion
- Less common, but who are we to judge? Jalapeños
- In nonstick skillet, cook a full jar of SOMOS Cuatro Chiles Salsa over medium-high heat, until it bubbles.
- Add all the Chilaquiles Chips to the salsa and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until desired softness. The longer you cook the chips the softer they’ll become.
- While chips are cooking, separately cook SOMOS Peacadillo in Salsa Verde and SOMOS Spicy Refried Beans.
- Remove chips from pan and plate. Layer on SOMOS Peacadillo in Salsa Verde and SOMOS Spicy Refried Beans.
- Lastly, prepare eggs as preferred (optional) and dress with additional toppings like queso fresco, crema and avocado. Serve with your favorite cup of coffee.
Our Cuatro Chiles Taqueria Salsa is on the spicier side. Add in some crema as you cook the salsa to even out some of the spice if you're looking for a more mild dish!