- 1 pouch SOMOS™ Mexican Brown Rice
- 1 pouch SOMOS™ Mexican Black Beans
- 1 jar SOMOS™ Pasilla Pepper Salsa Ranchera
- 1 bag SOMOS™ Unusually Thick & Crunchy Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb lean beef steak, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Add olive oil to a hot pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and the white parts of the scallions to pan and stir.
- Add steak, then season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes & flip to sear both sides.
- Pour the full jar of SOMOS™ Pasilla Pepper Salsa Ranchera into the pan and cover. Simmer for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Add the pouch of SOMOS™ Mexican Brown Rice and SOMOS™ Mexican Black Beans and stir. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Top with the green part of the scallions and fresh cilantro.
- Dig in with a fork or with SOMOS™ Unusually Thick & Crunchy Blue Corn Tortilla Chips