- 1 jar of SOMOS™ Pasilla Pepper Salsa Ranchera
- 2 pouches of SOMOS™ Mexican Brown Rice
- 2 pouches of SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans
- 2 lbs. boneless chuck roast
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, whole
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ tsp peppercorn
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 cilantro leaf
- Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes and add directly to the slow cooker with 1 jar of SOMOS™ Pasilla Pepper Salsa Ranchera, potatoes, water, and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until the meat is tender and the potatoes are soft.
- Microwave SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans and SOMOS™ Mexican Brown Rice for 90 seconds and plate with the beef.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Alternatively, you can pressure cook on high for 65-80 minutes