- 1 jar of SOMOS™ Cuatro Chiles Taquería Salsa
- 1 pouch of SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 jalapeños, grilled & seedless
- 1 cup Manchego cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Heat SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans on stove top in a pan with 2 tbsp of water, stir occasionally until thoroughly heated
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet & add whole jalapeños to charr the outside layer
- Remove jalapeños from skillet, cut lengthwise & remove seeds
- Stuff each jalapeño half with Manchego cheese & SOMOS™ Spicy Refried Beans
- Cover the jalapeños with SOMOS™ Cuatro Chiles Taquería Salsa & add more Manchego cheese
- Bake for ~10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve & enjoy!